Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ellie's new dollhouse


Ellie finally got a doll house from Santa this year. She was very, very excited! She has been in her room playing with it all day. Her daddy was hoping to someday make her one, but we all know how much free time he has between work and all that I ask of him =) I think santa figured it out and felt by that time she will probably be too old. It came with all the furniture shown and can fold up too! Great for storing in small spaces =) Jess and I were cracking up to say the least at the furniture these doll houses have now! A toilet with a seashell lid with a toilet scrubber attached, stainless steel appliances and a master bed with indentions as to where the dolls lay. What will they think of next, ha ha! We felt like little girls again =)

1 comment: